This update will delve a little bit more into my personal life. For those of you who didn’t know, my name is Mia and as of late I went MIA (missing in action) on the blogging front.
My life has made quite the flip.
In the last month the following happened:
- I went on my first overseas trip.
- I decided I will be moving to Brisbane.
- I am now technically unemployed (it was a calculated decision, and a positive one).
- Made a decision to remove myself from a toxic friendship (much easier said than done).
With all that being said, my blog, my goals, how I live day-to-day have all changed.
I’ll continue this blog as I can, however, with a major move taking place and job hunting under commencement… not too sure if blogging will be the priority. However, I still see value in sharing this experience with you all. As this blog is about my life renovation, my personal growth journey.
Further to this, I’m now on the ultimate budget and minimalist challenge. I have to make wise money decisions, in case the move takes longer than expected and secondly, have to fit my life into a car.
Now, as always, I have a plan (this OCD, nervous mess, cannot live without one):
- Take a rest. I never had a gap year between school and work. Since 14, I have always had a job. So, I’m taking a gap “break” of at least two weeks.
- Secure employment in Brisbane.
- Prepare the house to be rented.
- Make the move and live with a family friend in July.
- Start to make a life in my new home.
In this last month, I’ve learnt many things about myself. If you, my lovely readers, are interested, I could put together a post about my learnings in this time of change. This post is simply a life update, stating that big changes are coming and I am getting well and truly out of my comfort zone.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via comment, email or social media.
Baby Sloth xx